Interested in submitting content to be published on RunningOnlineBusiness.com?
1. All content must be in English. Other languages are not accepted at this time.
2. All submissions must be completely unique. A CopyScape check will be performed!
3. Content must contain at least four hundred (400) words.
4. Ensure that the post brings value to the site by offering the reader useful and accurate information.
5. Discriminatory, libelous, or offensive content is not accepted!
6. Content should be fully compliant with the Ethical Guarantee.
By contributing to RunningOnlineBusiness.com, you are taking advantage of a unique opportunity to get valuable backlinks, as well as powerful exposure for your website. When you submit quality content and it is published, you’ll be recognized for your efforts as well, which helps build your reputation and credibility in the online community. You will also feel satisfaction for a job well done.
You are permitted to include a paragraph-long author box in your submission. This is an area of text included to tell the reader who you are, what you do, and also to promote your website and/or product(s). It is through your author box that you reap the aforementioned benefits, so be sure to put a lot of effort into it! All author boxes will be located at the end of the article. Please keep it clean and spam-free.
RunningOnlineBusiness.com and related entities (herein referred to as “we”) make no guarantee that your submission will be published. After you make a submission, you will be notified as to whether or not it will be published. If your content will not be published, we will not use it elsewhere and you are free to do with it as you please. We reserve the right to exercise editorial discretion and alter your submitted content as needed, in the interests of space, clarity, etc. If you make a submission you transfer all applicable rights and ownership of the content to RunningOnlineBusiness.com unless we inform you that we will not be publishing the content.
If you have any questions regarding the guest posting / contribution process, just ask!
Ready to make a submission?